Studying the state of Idaho? Perhaps doing a unit on Ornithology? This project based unit is designed to help students study and record information about Idaho’s state bird – the Mountain Bluebird!
To learn more, see details below or you can preview a similar product here. This similar product preview will show you what this resource includes with the only difference being the bird will be the Idaho state bird!
What type of pages are contained in this set:
– A map page (for the state)
– Scientific classification page
– A page for students to give details about the bird’s physical description, habitat, diet, life span and reproduction
– A page where students will do additional map work to show where in the U.S. the bird lives in addition to migration information
– Coloring page
– Several pages on which students can use for expository and/or creative writing as well as sections in which students may draw.
14 pages in all and is designed for different levels / abilities.
My Teaching Library has a notebooking set for each of all 50 states. In addition, you can get all of them bundled!
State Bird Notebooking Mega BUNDLE
If you are looking for a different state bird resource, go to My Teaching Library and in the search bar type in the state you want + state bird (ex: Maryland state bird) want + state bird (ex: Maryland state bird)
Here are other bird related products you’ll love…
North American Birds of Prey Research / Report Pages
Birds if Prey Flashcards
Audubon’s Birds – Coloring Book (80 species)
U.S. State Birds Coloring Book
>> Learn more about My Teaching Library! <<
BE the FIRST to know about NEW Products by joining the
My Teaching Library FB group
Posts are made in this group first!!