Are you currently teaching students about the U.S. 50 States? Are you looking to begin a social studies or geography study on the our 50 nifty states? If so, you’ll want to add this resource to your plans!
This is an which will allow students to research, report and gain valuable geography and history knowledge about the great United States! Using this resources, students can produce beautiful projects about one, two, ten or all fifty states!
- How to use (General directions)
- Teacher pages – Planning/Assignment pages, evaluation rubric, supply list
- Student pages – Organizational pages (cover page, table of contents, k-w-l)
- State outlines
- U.S. maps (complete, regional, topographical, color and black/white, Mississippi river system
- Informational resources (capitals, state birds, flowers, animals and date of statehood)
- State capital bookmarks
- Student project templates
– Venn Diagram
– Untitled report pages (with and without illustrations and/or maps)
– Title report pages: Symbols of the U.S.A, State Symbols, State Motto, Capitals, trees, birds, flowers, State flag and seal, , timelines
Are you an “ALL ACCESS” subscriber on My Teaching Library? If so, this product is free to you! Learn how to become an “All Access” member here!
Related products you’ll love:
- US States – Nomenclature Cards
- U.S. 50 States Quick Reference
- US Geography – Northeast Scrapbooking Pages
- U.S. State Birds Coloring Book
- Learning about the U.S.A. – State Flowers COLORING BOOK
- State Bird Notebooking Mega BUNDLE
BE the FIRST to know about NEW Products by joining the
My Teaching Library FB group
Posts are made in this group first!!