St. Patrick’s Day can be a time of a lot of fun and learning when the right activities are created for students! That’s why this resource from My Teaching Library is something you’ll want to grab for students in 2nd, 3rd and 4th grades.
With a fun, St. Patrick’s Day theme, students will be solving word puzzles, picture puzzles (like finding the differences), practicing math skills, finding a path through a rainbow maze, create a mini-shape book and more!
This wonderful resource includes….
- 5 word puzzle worksheets
- 3 wishes activity
- 2 find the differences worksheets (pictures)
- 2 mazes (1 math related and 1 picture)
- 1 Sudoku puzzle
- Mini-book template (includes both single lined and dashed line pages)
- 3 colorful stationary / notebooking pages
- Spinner board and spin-n-graph activity
- Roll cube and game board
- Rainbow Mobile
- Answer Keys
My Teaching Library has many March / St. Patrick’s Day themed resources! Here are just a few…
- St. Patrick’s Day Analogies | 2nd-3rd Grades
- St. Patrick’s Day Analogies for 4th-5th
- St. Patrick’s Day Riddle Coloring Pages
See all MARCH related resources here.
See all ST. PATRICK’S DAY related resources here.
>> Learn more about My Teaching Library! <<
BE the FIRST to know about NEW Products by joining the…
My Teaching Library FB group
Posts are made in this group first!!