This month, encourage student writing by using these fun, shamrock shapebook templates to encourage creative writing and self-publishing.
Created for two different writing levels (solid and dashed lines), these templates can be used for multi-level classrooms. Students can use these templates to create unique March related stories and poetry. Allow students complete autonomy to chose what to write or give them a specific topic. You can also ask that they include current spelling and vocabulary words.
- 4 colored covers
- 4 black/white covers
- 8 single lined pages
- 7 dashed lined pages
Looking for additional March resources to add fun into your lessons? Check out these…
- St. Patrick’s Day Analogies | 2nd-3rd Grades
- St. Patrick’s Day Analogies for 4th-5th
- St. Patrick’s Day Coloring Pages
- St. Patrick’s Day Pot o’ Fun Activities
- St. Patrick’s Day Riddle Coloring Pages
- History of St. Patrick’s Day Mini-Book
>> Learn more about My Teaching Library! <<
BE the FIRST to know about NEW Products by joining the…
My Teaching Library FB group
Posts are made in this group first!!