Are you looking for resources to help kids learn to identify U.S. coins? My Teaching Library has a resource ( Teaching Money – Printable Coin Templates ) that will give you templates of each of these coins (penny, nickel, dime and quarter) that can be printed and used in a variety of ways!
- Game pieces – print, laminate and cut out to use as game pieces
- Center manipulatives – print, laminate and cut out to use in centers for ‘counting money’
- Worksheets – print and write on top of each (or give students $ amount task cards) and have students simply color the correct amount
My Teaching Library also has several additional products that you can use when teaching money skills…
- Counting Money Worksheets
- Money Education | Playing Store
- It’s All About Money – Comprehensive Unit
- Money | Go Fish Card Game
If you are teaching money, you’ll want to check all of these wonderful resources out on My Teaching Library!