Young learners will and with this fun Valentine themed resource! Includes of skill work and can be used throughout the entire month of February.
- Recognition of numbers and number words
- Simple addition and subtraction
- Finding the missing number
- Comparing numbers (biggest / smallest)
- Finding differences
- Creating similarity
- Color by Number
I’ve even included 2 easy to solve, heart shaped maze puzzles!
Here are additional PreK-Kindergarten resources you’ll love:
- November No Prep Activities for PreK-Kindergarten
- Funny Pumpkins PreK – Kindergarten Unit
- February Language Arts and Math | PreK-1st Grade
- March Activities for Preschool – PreK
- Trace, Color and Count Numbers | Shapes
- Rhyming Word Picture Flash Cards – 396 words
>> Learn more about My Teaching Library! <<
BE the FIRST to know about NEW Products by joining the
My Teaching Library FB group
Posts are made in this group first!!