Language Arts and Math worksheets for PreK, Kindergarten and 1st grade. Students will trace, color, sort, match, count, print and more. These multi-leveled worksheets have a fun February – Valentine theme and can be used with early learners (Preschool – Kindergarten) needing to learn new skills all the way to 1st graders who need to continue growing certain skills and knowledge! Have kids with differing levels? This is a differentiated resource!
Examples of differentiation:
- Writing pages
1st level – Tracing or printing letters
2nd level – Writing words on dashed lines (words such as Valentine or names of people they know)
3rd level – Writing a short narrative and letter
- Math pages
1st level – Tracing numbers 1-10 and another page of 1-20
2nd level – Writing numbers 1-50
3rd level – Writing numbers 1-120 as well as number words 1-10
There is a total of 35 worksheets in this resource.
Additional early learning resources you’ll love:
- Funny Pumpkins PreK – Kindergarten Unit
- February Math for PreK to Kindergarten | Valentine’s Day Themed
- Rhyming Word Picture Flash Cards – 396 words
- Letter Learning Color, Cut and Paste A-Z Capital Letters for Young Learners
- Letter Learning BUNDLE | Dot and Color
BE the FIRST to know about NEW Products by joining the
My Teaching Library FB group
Posts are made in this group first!!