Challenge students’ critical thinking skills and knowledge of the U.S. Presidents with these 5 Word Builder puzzles with a U.S. Presidents theme!
Each puzzle contains 3 pages of work.
Students are given a set of letters (example A, B, E, H, I, J, M, N, O, R, S, D) and then several different tasks to complete with them.
* First, they are asked to complete the names of U.S. Presidents by filling in the missing letters (example: J_ _ e_ _ _ _ r_ e / Answer: James Monroe).
* Then, they will be asked to complete a series of unrelated words with missing letters (example: _ or _ e / Answer: horde).
* Finally, there are a few additional sections that allow students to create their own words, divide the words already completed into word families, by number of letters and/or by vowel sounds)
Here are additional puzzles for students that you’ll love…
- Weather and Atmosphere Vocabulary Word Puzzles
- US State Capitals – Crossword Puzzles
- U.S. Presidents Code Word Puzzles
- President Inauguration Vocabulary | Crossword Puzzle
>> Learn more about My Teaching Library! <<
BE the FIRST to know about NEW Products by joining the
My Teaching Library FB group
Posts are made in this group first!!