This vocabulary and reading comprehension resource is designed to be used with the book Arthur’s Great Big Valentine, written by Lillian Hoban. There are 7 student pages (word scramble, word search, complete the sentences, comprehension questions for written answers plus true/false, and an art-writing activity).
About the book: This book is a . After they have a falling out, Arthur and his best friend Norman make up with very special valentines! Perfect to read in February or anytime of the year.
Looking for additional book units? Check out these:
- The Family Under the Bridge | Christmas Book Unit
- Johnny Appleseed Book Unit
- Fudge-a-Mania Book Unit – Judy Blume
- Double Fudge Book Unit – Judy Blume
- A Year Down Yonder (2001) Book Unit
- Ramona the Brave Book Unit – Beverly Cleary
See all available book units here!
>> Learn more about My Teaching Library! <<
BE the FIRST to know about NEW Products by joining the
My Teaching Library FB group
Posts are made in this group first!!