Do you have young learners that want to learn about sea / ocean life? Here is a 2 page FREE resource taken from My Teaching Library’s product: Sea Life – Ocean Early Learning | Preschool to Kindergarten
The FREEBIE includes:
- a trace and color sea life scene worksheet (dolphin & octopus)
- a trace, color, cut and spell worksheet (clownfish)
If you love this free resource and want to continue the learning, you’ll definitely want to consider the entire unit: Sea Life – Ocean Early Learning | Preschool to Kindergarten
Why? Young learners will be able to cut, color, paste, and trace while learning about different animals from the sea / ocean!
In the complete resource, you’ll find 24 pages of learning and practicing fine motor skills:
- 10 trace the picture and word, write the word and color worksheets
- 5 trace and color the ocean scene worksheets
- 9 trace and color the picture, cut out and glue the letters to spell the word worksheets
- clown fish
Ready to get your FREE SAMPLE pages? You can get them in one of two places!!
BE the FIRST to know about NEW Products by joining the…
My Teaching Library FB group
Posts are made in this group first!!