Studying national landmarks? Perhaps you are preparing classroom activities centered around Abraham Lincoln? Here is a cross-curricular resource that is perfect to use in 3rd-4th grade classrooms and will fit into both your Social Studies and Language Arts plans.
- 1 page of Informational text on the Lincoln Memorial and will inform students of the location, it’s design, when constructed and more.
Automated Readability Index: 3.5
- 1 comprehension worksheet with a mix of short answer, multiple choice and true false questions. There is also an opinion question. (Answer key provided)
- A drawing activity
- A postcard writing activity
Additional resources you’ll love…
- Abraham Lincoln | History Project
- Abraham Lincoln – U.S. History Informational Text (5th-7th Grades)
- The Every Day Life of Abraham Lincoln
- Abraham Lincoln Shape Book
- The Story of a Common Soldier (Army Life in the Civil War)
BE the FIRST to know about NEW Products by joining the
My Teaching Library FB group
Posts are made in this group first!!